For more information see OCNG5: introduction.
If you find this project valuable please consider donating to Area 51 Development.
Donations allow continued maintenance of existing projects and support future
OCNG is a modification of BIOS for Supermicro 4P G34 boards (specifically, H8QGi, H8QG6 and H8QGL series) to allow overclocking.
Currently it supports Opteron 6100 series and has been adopted by a number of users (folders, mostly). You can learn more about it here.
Development of Opteron 6200/6300 series is planned to begin on December 2nd, 2013 and is intended to be conducted on full-time basis and for that reason it will be completely community-sponsored project.
If you'd like to support it, donate!
Several sponsorship packages are available:
- 10 USD: your nickname will be printed in the BIOS splash (unless you want to remain anonymous) -- provided in the first official release
- 20 USD: you will additionally receive weekly progress updates
- 50 USD: you will additionally receive custom BIOS ROM with splash of your choosing (subject to size/format limitations); the ROM will be prepared after first official release (first-come, first-served)
- 100 USD: you will additionally gain access to prerelease BIOS ROMs (with invitation to participate in testing -- no obligation; NOTE: you are responsible for following BIOS flash procedure)
- 150 USD: you will additionally receive 1-on-1 live assistance from development team to maximize performance of your system (first-come, first-served, after first official release)